To secure an IT Leadership position in a dynamic company that will allow me to utilize my expertise in all facets of information technology, together with a sound understanding of business systems and processes, in order to lead a vibrant IT team toward the fulfillment of strategic business goals and also to delight our customers by exceeding their expectations. More
- An IT professional with 20+ Years of extensive experience in systems analysis, design, database client/server, multi-tier and web application development
- 5 years of financial development experience in mutual funds administration systems
- 5+ years of experience in Java, J2EE, ADF, JSF, JSP, Java script, HTML, XML
- 15+ years of extensive experience in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers, Stored procedures, performance optimization
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming, Relational Database Concepts, full cycle of application development
Skilled at solving complex problems and implementing effective solutions, aligning technology to business needs. An effective team leader, mentor and team player. Promoter of positive collaborative work environments through open and well-structured dialogue. Analytical, articulate and diligent.
- Experienced in PHP, OOP, MVC and web standards in XHTML and CSS
- Skilled in database design and site security, protecting against injections
- Excellent understanding of API integrations and XML data feeds.
- Strong user interface design skills and usability knowledge
- E Commerce Application: Joomla, OScommerce, Zen Cart, Magento, Net Commerce, HSPcomplete, Web Sphere Commerce, MERCATOR, WebAdmin 2.5, Knowledge presenter, Daisy CMS, prestashop
- Design Applications: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator CS3+, Flash Adobe Acrobat designer, Captivate, PDF convertor, Video conversion and editing tools, ColdFusion, SharePoint 2007, Accessibility standards such as WCAG 1.0, WCAG 2.0 and section 508 accessibility standards, Google Analytics
- 8 years development experience
- Very good knowledge and understanding of the .NET Framework
- 3 years .NET experience (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET)
- 3-Tier Architectures; Object Oriented Design experience, UML
- Database experience with SQL, Oracle, SQL Server 2000
- .NET Remoting, XML, COM+, WebServices, Windows services
- Brainbench® Certified Professional
- Excellent autonomy and good team player
- Bachelor in Computer Science
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Over 9 years of extensive experience as network & security engineer in IT industry include design, deployment, and support of large-scale networks.
- Experienced in large ISP and enterprise size networks such as Bell Canada, Rogers Communications, MGS (Ministry of Government services Ontario) and China Telecom.
- Experienced and hand-on skills on the design, development and integration for iPhone applications over Cocoa frameworks using XCode, Interface Builder, Dashcode and Objective-C of iPhone SDK 3.1
- Experienced major scenarios of iPhone application likes Table View, Navigation, Threading, Data, Text input, Web, Touch, Picker, Location, email, etc. and integration with third party Applications like AdMob, CRM, IVR, and Unified Communications etc by Web Services, JSON and RSS feed
Senior software developer with expertise in architecture/development of the client-server e-commerce, financial and scientific applications who endeavors state-of-the-art technology when designing, building and deploying robust PC and web-based applications under budget and on time.
A dedicated, versatile IT professional experienced in Systems, Network, Database and Project Management. A Bachelor of Computer Science, as well as IT related certifications that support professional history and over 13 years of experience in the industry. Known for consistently delivering results and enhancements to add value to the business.
Over eight years of experience in Information Technology with emphasis on Quality Assurance Expertise in (Manual /Automation) Testing of applications, Client/Server and Web based applications. Experience in Automation Testing using Mercury/HP Tools (WinRunner, QTP and Load Runner, Quality Centre), Rational Tools (RequisitePro, TestManager, ClearQuest). Experienced working as a QA Analyst / Sr. QA Analyst handling complex projects and participating in full Software Testing Life Cycle.
Java – Multi-threading, concurrency, socket with application protocol, LDAP, UDP, XML, XSD, Security concerns
J2EE Middle Tires / Back End – JPA, iBatis, Hibernate, EJB 2.1-3.0, JMS, JMX, Axis 1.x, JAX-WS, Spring Web Service, Quartz More